Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Butterfly Effect Review

In “The Butterfly Effect” by Andy Andrews, he shows how even actions you think are small will have an effect of the future for many. Everything you do does make a difference.
The book includes two stories that happened many years ago and how our world would be different if a different decision would have been made at that time.
It is a short book and quick to read but I feel it has a deep meaning and I will be reading it quite often as a reminder of how little things can make a big difference. I highly recommend “The Butterfly Effect”. As Andy Andrews has on the back of the book “Every single thing you do matters. You have been created as one of a kind. You have been created in order to make a difference. You have within you the power to change the world”.

It would also make a great gift for someone.

To comply with new regulations introduced by the Federal Trade Commission, I must post that Thomas Nelson has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book to review. I also must say that the opinions are all mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment