Sunday, January 9, 2011

Pepsi deal at CVS

This week at CVS you can get Pepsi product 12 packs for $1.65/12 pack (14 cents a can). If you buy 6 12 packs for $20, with your Extra Care Card, you will get $10 Extra Care Bucks to use on a future purchase in the next month. You can also use it on another purchase the same day, if you don't want to go back another day.

Also, you can purchase $20 of Pepsi and Lays or Doritos products for the same deal.

This week they also have a deal on Scott, Cottonelle and Kleenex products. If you spend $25 you get $10 ECB.

They also have other ECB deals. I purchase most of my HBA and other items at CVS and Walgreens and get most of them for free or very little. I also stock up when I can get them for free or almost free then I don't have to pay regular price when I run out of something.

No comments:

Post a Comment