Saturday, January 26, 2013

Review-Christmas in Apple Ridge


Christmas in Apple Ridge is a collection of three separate stories, The Sound of Sleigh Bells, The Christmas Singing and The Dawn of Christmas.  I have read a number of books by Cindy Woodsmall and have enjoyed all of them.  She has a great talent of relaying the story in a way that it is interesting. 

I have read a number of Amish books and it is interesting to learn about their lives.  How they struggle with problems of their own and how others think of them.

The stories are set in Apple Ridge and even though they are three separate stories, the characters weave themselves into each of the stories.

I would recommend this collection and the rest of the books by Cindy Woodsmall.

I received a copy of the book as part of the Blogging for Books Program from WaterBrook Multomah Publishing Group.  I did not receive any other compensation in return for this review.

Other books read in 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment