Saturday, July 11, 2009

CVS deals

With sales and coupons I got about $35 of products for $18 plus I received $7 in Extra care bucks which brings my total down to $11.

Pantene products were on sale for $3.33. In sunday's paper there was a coupon that if you bought a shampoo/conditioner you got a styling product free. So instead of the regular price of almost $5 each I got 2 for $3.33. Head and Shoulders was on sale and you received $2 ECB for each one. Also in the Sunday paper there was a coupon if you buy one you get one free. I also got $4 ECB since I bought two. So instead of $10 regular price. I ended up getting 2 for $1.

This is another example of stocking up on items you use when you find them on sale. And to keep your eyes open for coupons and matching them with sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment