Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Kids and Money Gifts

There are many different types of banks to help kids learn about saving. One I have found is Money Savvy Bank. They come in different colored pig banks and also football banks. They have four separate chambers for Saving, Spending, Donating and Investing. I gave these to my 6 nieces and nephews last year. I do have some of these on hand if you are interested in them.

Financial Peace University Junior is aimed at children from ages 3-12. It teaches children the importance of saving, spending and giving. There is a also a selection of books.

Generation Change is a program for teens with a workbook and DVD lessons.

I have put together a Page a day calendar with websites and other resources to teach kids about money.

No comments:

Post a Comment