Friday, December 2, 2011

Pay What You Can Promotion

I want to share my financial knowledge with those who are in need. With the start of the new year, many people consider it a time to make a new start with certain areas of their lives.

I am offering a "Pay What You Can" promotion for appointments scheduled for the month of January (one appointment per person and subject to appointment availability). With the current economic conditions I realize there are some people that are in need of assistance in getting their financial lives under control and may not afford to pay regular fees. This is a chance to get assistance for what you can afford to pay.

If you want help in setting up a budget/living within a budget, ideas to pay off holiday debt, ideas for talking to your kids about money and many other topics contact me at nancy@in-theblack.net or (701) 293-8808 for more information or to schedule an appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment