Friday, August 17, 2012

Birthday Specials



With my birthday coming up next week, I have started getting free birthday offers in my email.  Here is a list of  some birthday deals

You can get a free meal at Grazies on your birthday.  Paradiso and Mexican Village offer a free meal on your birthday.  At the SpeakEasy if you show your ID on your birthday you will receive a $10 gift card to use anytime throughout the year.   At Tutti Fruitti you can get a free 12 ounce yogurt on your birthday.

There are some deals that are available for days besides your birthday.  By signing up on their websites you can get a free meal at Huhot, free noodles at Noodles & Company and a free drink at Caribou Coffee.  The Huhot coupon is valid the week before and after your birthday.  I received the Noodles & Company coupon about a week before my birthday and it is valid until about 2 weeks after my birthday.  I got a coupon from The Spicy Pie for a free slice with up to 3 toppings.  I received the coupon about 5 days before my birthday and it expires on my birthday.

There may be other offers that I am not aware of and I did not check all of the offers mentioned so some may not be valid.

For some of the deals you need to register on the company’s website and some you only need to show an ID.

Feel free to leave a comment about any other deals you are aware of.

No comments:

Post a Comment