Monday, August 20, 2012

Getting Started with Coupons


If you are looking for information on couponing you may want to check out Pick Another Checkout Lane Honey.  Through September 15 they are offering get two copies for the price of one. 

 I have not read the book but I ordered the two books and have seen great reviews of it online.  It includes information on where to find coupons, how to “stack” coupons and other tips on using coupons.

Many people think couponing is too difficult but if you start small to get the hang of it, you may be able to eventually save substantial money on your grocery shopping.  One tip is to clip any coupon you think you will need, many times stores run sales on items that you may have coupons for to make the savings even higher.  Recently, I found a box of cupcake mix in the clearance cart and I had a coupon for it.  I ended up getting a $3.00 box of cupcake mix for $0.25.

No comments:

Post a Comment