Friday, February 27, 2009

The Power of a Vision

Lately I have been learning more about vision boards and goal books. A vision board is a piece of foamboard, etc or it can be like a journal. It is a way to attract things or experiences you want into your life. You find pictures of things you want in your future or words describing things or experiences you want and put them on your vision board or in your book.

I made my first vision board a year ago. Several things have been attracted into my life since that time. A friend of mine that I travel with and I have been talking about going on a cruise. On my vision board I had a picture from a ship. A few months ago she called to say another friend of hers found a deal on a cruise. So we ended up booking the cruise on Princess. A few days after booking it, I looked at my vision board and the cruise ship I had on it was from a Princess cruise ad. We leave this weekend on my "dream" cruise. I have added posts and scheduled them for when I am gone.

What do you want to attract into your life??

No comments:

Post a Comment