Thursday, May 17, 2012

Budget Training

With the Fargo Marathon coming up this weekend, I was thinking how budgeting takes practice and training similar to training to run a race.


Many people do not think they have the time to make a budget. Just like with running, once you start the habit and learn how to follow a budget you can make great strides with your finances. A budget is a plan for your money that you use to tell your money what to do instead of your money telling you what to do.

I will be on a cruise ship and in Alaska this weekend but I want to wish Good Luck to all of the runners and volunteers. Even if you cannot run in the races, there are other ways you can participate by volunteering. This trip was possible in part by being able to budget my money and watch how I spend my money so I could afford it.

No comments:

Post a Comment