Friday, May 4, 2012

Wreath Ideas


Making wreaths is an easy and inexpensive way to change the décor in your home. Here are some ideas I have found online.

The sunflower wreath is a wreath I recently made, which can be made for about $20.

I had the grapevine wreath on hand but they are about $5 to purchase
I used a paper mache letter which was $5
The bunch of flowers were $10 and marked 50% so it was $5.
I had the ribbon and spray paint on hand.

The wreath can be hung on your door or wall. I made this wreath to place on my uncle’s grave for Memorial Day. I used a hot glue gun and Liquid Nails since it will be outside for a few days. I am planning on gluing it to a flower pot filled with rocks to set on the ground.

If you are planning on hanging it outside, you may want to use a wood or other type of letter besides the paper mache letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment