Sunday, March 22, 2009

To Spend or Not To Spend

I have been hearing alot on the news lately that part of the reason the economy is in the trouble it is because people have quit spending. They say the only way we are going to get out of this situation is for people to start spending money again. I agree with that partly but I feel we are also in this trouble because people were spending too much before, buying stuff they couldn't afford. I am one of the people that was careful about what I spent and didn't get in over my head. I feel the way I handle my finances that I am able to spend on some things, like the cruise I was just on. I don't know what the solution is but I am going to continue to save money on things I can and then I can spend on other things that are important to me.

I have heard people say that they have been careful with their money and they are going to sit out this recession. You can do that but the way things are going most industries are being affected. Even if you try to sit it out, eventually I feel everyone is going to feel it one way or another.

So, again I don't know what the solution is, but I think if you watch how you spend and save your money and hopefully this will be over in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment