Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Norwex Products

In an earlier post I mentioned I had just started using norwex. My sister in law has used them for some time, and I didn't realize how great they work.

Microfiber cloths are environmentally friendly. They can reduce the consumption of cleaning chemicals in your home up to 90% while at the same time cutting down your exposure to toxic fumes. This can make a big difference for anyone with allergies and chemical sensitivities. In important areas of our home like bathrooms and kitchens, microfiber cloths remove 99% of the bacteria from surfaces, resulting in a cleaner, healthier environment. Microfiber cloths are very durable. They are widely used in commercial cleaning environments and can withstand the rigors of everyday usage.

In the 5 months since I first started using the products I have gotten rid of most of my other cleaners. You can clean almost anything with just water and the cloths. I also have the face cloths, since using them I have needed much less moisturizer and lotions.

Another item I ordered, were the dryer balls. They take the place of dryer sheets and fabric softener. The dryer sheets are not suppose to be good for your dryer. Also, the chemicals in the dryer sheets can get in your clothes.

It seems like an investment to buy the products but when you consider that you don't have to buy other cleaners, which adds up. You can be almost chemical free. The cloths are suppose to last for several years. You also help save the environment since you don't have to use paper towels, for windows, etc.

It is much easier to wash windows when you just need to use water and the cloths instead of window cleaner and paper towels.

No comments:

Post a Comment