Monday, May 18, 2009

Saving on Books

One way to save on books, is looking at second hand stores. It is hit and miss, but sometimes you can find what you at looking for at a fraction of new price. I stopped at one of the second hand stores yesterday and found 3 books (2 of which I had been wanting to buy) for a total of $4.50, instead of about $15 each new.

Also, browsing at second hand stores is one way I cure my want to go shopping. Sometimes you feel like going to the store. I have found just browsing helps and sometimes you find something you have been looking for at a fraction of price somewhere else.

One of the books I bought today (for $.50) is called "The Overspent American, Why we want What we don't Need". I will post about it once I get a chance to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment