One of my goals for the next month is to post each day of July about a List of 10 dealing with a personal finance or money saving idea topic.
Today’s topic is Books to teach kids about money and finances.
There are several books about teaching kids about money. Below are ten that I have read.
1) Money Doesn't Grow on Trees by Neale S. Godfrey.
2) A Chair for My Mother by Vera B. Williams. She has also written a couple other books to start a conversation about money with your children.
3) Financial Peace Junior by Dave Ramsey.
4) Money Still Doesn't Grow on Trees by Neale S. Godfrey for teens.
5) Everything Kids Money Book
6) Kids Super Pack by Dave Ramsey is a 6 book storybook set.
7) Not Your Parent's Money Book by Jean Chatzky.
8) Generation Change by Dave Ramsey.
9) Debt Free U by Zac Bissonnette.
10) How to be Richer Smarter and Better Looking Than your Parents by Zac Bissonnette.
Check back tomorrow to see what the topic will be.
Click here for previous posts.