One of my goals for the next month is to post each day of July about a List of 10 dealing with a personal finance or money saving idea topic.
Since the Summer Olympics start today, I am sharing some activities to get in the Olympic spirit.
1) Activities at Activity Village
2) MoneySavingMom.com has a post with activities
3) http://www.icanteachmychild.com/thematic-units/Olympics>I can Teach my Child has acitivities to try
6) Olympics Books and activities. You may be able to find books about the Olympics at your public library.
7) Make the Olympic logo using paper plates
8) Make Olympic ring cookies
9) Make am Olympic Ring pizza
10) Olympic Rings can be made from milk jug rings and yarn
Click here for previous posts.