One of my goals for the next month is to post each day of July about a List of 10 dealing with a personal finance or money saving idea topic.
If you are still looking for things to do over the weekend, here are 10 local activities. If you are not in the Fargo/Moorhead area, check your area for similar activities. Many public libraries and other attractions have summer activities. Check out fairs and festivals in your area.
1) The Red River Valley Fair runs thru Sunday, 7/15
2) Free Movie at the West Fargo Library, Friday 7/13 at 10:30 am. The movie is Good Troop. Fargo Library Free Movie is WALL-E at both the downtown and Carlson locations at 1:00 on Friday, 7/13 and
RedHawks games Friday at 7:00, Saturday at 6:00 and Sunday at 1:00.
4) < a href=http://www.fargostuff.com/store.php?seller=fargostuff.com&navt1=17077&pd=4712926>Trollwood Legally Blond: The Musical is at 8:30 pm Friday and Saturday. It will also be presented July 18-21 and 24-28.
5) Horese races Saturday and Sunday. Gates open at 11:00 and first race is at 1:00.
6) SodBuster Days at
on Saturday and Sunday. Fort
7) S.S. Ruby Sunday Rambles Tour. Each Sunday of July and August they will have a special guest on the SS Ruby. This Sunday the guest speaker will be Cat fishing Guide Jay Leitch.
8) Streets Alive will be Sunday from 12-5:00. Three miles of streets through
Fargo and will be closed
to motorized vehicles to promote walking, rollerblading and other human
movement. There will be special events
and vendor booths. Moorhead
9) Metamorphosis at Theatre B on Friday and Saturday at 7:30 and Sunday at 2:00.
10) Barnes and Noble Storytime is each Saturday at 11:00 at all Barnes and Noble locations.
Click here for previous posts.